COMPANY: 45 PARK LANE - DORCHESTER COLLECTION
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Our Demi Chef de Partie play and integral role in the kitchen of our hotel! Entrusted with leading a section of the kitchen to exceed guest satisfaction. Training and developing Commis Chefs. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Demi Chef de Partie demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Demi Chef de Partie accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Demi Chef de Partie are responsible for Lead a section of the kitchen to exceed guest satisfaction during their day. This will include Supervises and leads a team of Commis Chefs and Apprentices
- Sample, smell and observe food to ensure conformance to Wolfgang Puck recipes and standards
- Takes orders from his/her Sous Chef and to give tasks to Commis Chefs and check that they are carried out in the correct manner all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving dietary restrictions and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Kitchen Team.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of a Demi Chef de Partie is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Demi Chef de Partie must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our Demi Chef de Partie are provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Demi Chef de Partie does this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Demi Chef de Partie must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
Role: Demi Chef de Partie Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.