REED are currently working with a leading NHS trust that is commutable from with Blackburn, Preston and or Chorley.
- Band 8b
- Min 3 months
- £25.16 to £30.63 ( PAYE )
1. Ensure the strategic planning, development and delivery of high quality cancer services.
2. Ensure the Trust has clear plans in place to achieve Cancer Targets.
3. Responsible for the operational information systems and processes for cancer waiting times, monitoring and reporting.
4. Responsible for the implementation of and compliance with the NHS Long Term Plan.
5. Work closely with the Cancer Alliance and be the Trust’s day to day link between the Trust and the Alliance.
6. Responsible for the development and maintenance of internal and external key relationships with the Trusts major stakeholders, including service users, cancer alliance, primary care and clinical commissioning groups.
7. Be responsible for the Trust’s Oncology Services including the SLA held with Lancashire Teaching Hospitals.
8. As part of the Cancer Services Triumvirate the post-holder is jointly accountable for the delivery of quality, safety, operational performance, budgetary management and staff morale for the Cancer/Oncology team.
Please email your cv in the strictest of confidence to and or call