Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Rep | (Sports-Minded)
Highland Reserve, Inc. is now hiring for a full time position as an Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Rep.
Highland Reserve, Inc. prides itself in our ability to train entry level professionals in the following areas:
- building brand awareness
- face to face communication
- sales presentations
- building impulse
- relationship building
Highland Reserve, Inc. concentrates on bringing our clients valuable new customers. Sales and marketing are the core of every single company. Sales provides companies with growth, and it is our goal to help our clients hit their sales to achieve their growth targets. We are looking for individuals for our account management department who are self-motivated, self disciplined and like to be rewarded based on their performance.
- 0-6 years of customer service, sales, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Image
- Ability to work Full Time
- Team Player
- Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
- College Degree Preferred
- Competitive pay + additional commissions and bonuses
- Pay Increases as you advance within the company
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc.
- Holidays off
- Win free paid vacations - Bahamas, Punta Cana, and coast to coast!
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Philanthropy events
Highland Reserve started with much more than business to consumer acquisition in mind. Cameron Duncan, the company's president, knew that the client, as well as the Louisville, Kentucky community, have a need for opportunity. Working at Highland Reserve, our team has hands on dedicated training that provides opportunity to learn more than your typical entry level candidate. By providing our team access to constantly learn and develop their skills, the client wins as well.
Role: Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Rep | (Sports-Minded)
Apply for this job now.