Growing national construction firm needs experienced Carpenters of all levels for full-time positions in Everett, WA.
- Multi-family new construction.
- Long term work.
Katerra is an end-to-end building services provider. We have construction projects going on across the western part of the United States. We do the work of offsite manufacturing to bring time and cost savings to projects.
Our factories act as an extension of job sites, providing greater precision, higher productivity, and more quality control.
We are actively looking for skilled tradesmen and women for our multi-family housing new construction projects, and positions in our manufacturing facilities. We are growing exponentially, have 10 years of projects on the books, and offer a comprehensive benefits package upon permanent status with our company.
- Frame experience desirable
- Commercial or Residential construction job site experience
- Hard hat, safety glasses and steel toe boots
- Basic carpentry tools and bag a plus
- Familiar with building codes and job site requirements
- Follow OSHA requirements and safety precautions per company policy
These positions are safety sensitive.
The starting salary for this position is above market wage and depending on skill level.
Why Should You Apply?
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Full-time work
- Competitive Pay
- Growth Opportunity
- Medical benefits in 30 days
- 401k in 1000 hours
- Comprehensive benefits package upon permanent placement
Founded by leaders from the most groundbreaking companies in the world, our team is transforming the way buildings and spaces come to life.
Apply for this job now.