Logistics Claims Administrator - Basildon - VR/21925
The Company & Role:
Our client, a freight forwarding company, is currently looking for a Logistics Claims Administrator to join their small claims team in Basildon.
The main purpose of the Logistics Claims Administrator is to support the Logistics I Accounts department, reporting to the Supervisor and Claims Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Logistics Claims Administrator:
- Accurate and quick data entry for the claims database to ensure excellent organisation of filing for all appropriate documentation
- Handling of cargo /freight liability claims
- Searching / retrieving information and documents from internal system / global offices
- Reviewing / collating file documents;
- Notifying colleagues of claims and external/internal inquiries
- Proactive claims email monitoring
- Liaising with internal departments, as well as insurers, clients and third party claimants
- Data reporting
- Assistance with insurance policy renewal
- Ensuring compliance with all company procedures
- Department Projects
- Invoicing (processing claims payments and internal invoices)
- Closure and archiving of files
- General administration as required
Key skills required from the Logistics Claims Administrator:
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to work under pressure
- Able to work under own initiative and have an inquiring mind
- Must have excellent attention to detail skills
- Good levels of accuracy and precision
- Must be able to work very well within a pressurised environment
- Must be computer literate, in particular Excel spreadsheets
- Administration experience is essential
In return, you will receive a salary depending on ability and experience.
If you're interested; click 'Apply Now', or email our Shipping team on #removed#
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering various areas within the industry as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight industry, then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.