Make Ready Technician
Currently looking for a Make Ready Technician for an opening in the Petersburg , VA area. The ideal candidate will have previous related experience and the ability to operate various types of tools and equipment safely.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Ensure that all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to "make ready" status in a timely manner.
- Assist with painting and drywall repair.
- Replace or repair windows, latches, screens, hinges, sliding glass doors, shelves, baseboards, mirrors, closets, curtains, mini-blinds, ceiling fans, lights, etc.
- Inspect vacated apartments and complete checklists in regard to make-ready.
- Check faucets, sink plugs and repair/replace as necessary.
- Replace washers when needed.
- Perform exterior repair to sinks, bathtubs, etc., when warranted.
- Make new keys when requested. Replace vacancy lock (if applicable) on day lock is changed for new resident move-in.
- Lend assistance during trash-out of apartment; e.g., moving heavy/bulky items to dumpster.
- Report supply needs to manager and/or maintenance supervisor.
- Perform other Technician duties as assigned.
If you are interested and available. please email me at #removed#
At BG Staffing, we work with you and your abilities to help you find the right job with a great company. From the moment you turn in your applications until the moment you are placed, our professional recruiters will work hard to find just the right opportunity for you.
Role: Apartment Make Ready/Turn Technician
Apply for this job now.