**This position will cover the Philadelphia, Long Island, & Northern New Jersey regions**
Job Description: Professionally manage all sales activities with customers, opportunities, customer service representatives (CSR) and internal departments to maximize customer satisfaction, revenue, and profitability for all orders.
- Responsible for selling products and services offered by the company to current customers and new opportunities
- The sales representative will reach his/her sales objectives through effective management of designated territories and assigned accounts through physical visits to offices and locations as well as using telephonic and electronic communication tools
- Develop all quotes utilizing the company's systems with accurate cost and pricing of products and services per company policy
- Provide accurate and complete data to support the business management and operations of the company to maximize customer satisfaction and profitability
- Utilize vendor systems as required to develop accurate cost data for quotes and orders and provide this information to CSR or other company personnel as required by business processes
- Obtain pricing, scope, and delivery information from other company departments as required for accurate and acceptable quote generation and margins
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management, other departments and vendors
- Provide forecasting and budgeting as required by management on an on-going basis. This includes but it not limited to maintaining all quotes with accurate and timely data on a weekly basis, forecasts for specific products or services to meet objectives from time to time, and sales data related to his/her designated territories or assigned accounts
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and seminars/webinars, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and other activities to increase knowledge of his/her trade
- Contributes to the team and company efforts to achieve positive results as needed
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven sales success with large project sales experience - preferably in parallel industry that has sales/service/construction (i.e., oil/energy/HVAC/plumbing)
- Technical aptitude & detail-oriented exposure to blueprint reading/plac-spec take-off experience
- Ideally - sales experience selling to mechanical/general contractors as well as direct to owners
Jones & Frank is one of the largest Distributors, Service Providers, and Installers serving the energy infrastructure marketplace in the United States. The company maintains 22 branch offices and 3 distribution centers along the Atlantic seaboard and Midwest regions of the United States. Distribution, Service, and Installation services are provided nationally, and include a network of almost 250 service personnel located throughout their footprint. The focus of the company continues to be Service, Distribution, Installation and Technology Solutions for Fuel and Fluid Handling Systems. A nationwide approach to Project Management, Wholesale Distribution, and Certified Training has been added as the company responds to market conditions and customer needs.
For over three decades, ANS Distributing has been supplying equipment to petroleum marketers from single-site service stations and national chains, to wholesalers and technicians. We go out of our way to deliver what you need, when you need it, always at the best price.
ANS Distributing is a division of Jones & Frank, the largest value-added re-seller of petroleum handling equipment in the United States. We provide ongoing product training, competitive compensation and benefits, and ample opportunities for advancement.
The Company continues to grow aggressively and expand into new markets. This pattern of growth and success comes from an unwavering commitment to recruit, train, and keep the best employees in the industry. Employees now number over 400 and many have 25+ years of industry experience. Product lines are a mainstay of the company's growth curve and new lines are reviewed and evaluated continually to bring the best to the marketplace.
*Jones & Frank is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Role: Sales Representative - Oil/Petroleum - Philadelphia, PA
Apply for this job now.