Company: ANAKIN SEAL LEGAL RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Employment Solicitor is required by this Legal 500 and Chambers recognised national firm for its Manchester office.
In joining this firm as an employment solicitor, you will become part of an established national practice with an outstanding reputation in claimant work.
On offer is the chance to join a team headed by a senior associate dealing with the full range of claimant employment law work.
The firm is seeking an Employment Lawyer who can demonstrate:
- Someone who can handle their own caseload of unfair dismissal, discrimination, equal pay, compromise agreements and tribunal work. As a guide my client is looking for someone with 3 years case handling experience.
- Able to work as part of a small team. You will be allowed to get on with your own caseload but their will some supervision from the head of the team. Additionally you will work with him on his more complex high profile cases.
- Willing to get involved in marketing and business development of the department
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in running own files (you will be responsible for the day to day running of a caseload)
What's on offer?
On offer with this Employment Solicitor opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Wide variety of work and the opportunity to get involved in more complex work and increase your technical knowledge.
- Realistic opportunities for progression.
To be considered for this Employment Solicitor role based in Manchester please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible