Mantis Security is seeking Cyberspace Operations Training Instructors / Curriculum Developers with TS/SCI clearances to become an integral part of our team! You will design and conduct training programs to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Current TS/SCI clearance is required
- Implement training programs focused on individual improvement and skills development in full-spectrum cyberspace operations
- Develop training initiatives, curriculum, and instruction/training materials that improve organizational and individual cyberspace operations
- Create engaging training materials in a variety of media formats using web-based training, multimedia, and storyboarding formats
- Survey employees and managers to determine training needs and desired results in accordance with DoD cyberspace operations requirements
- Previous experience in full-spectrum cyberspace operations
- Training or curriculum development
- Ability to build rapport with trainees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong preference for cyber operations and cyber warfare military career professionals (MOS of 17xx, 26xx, etc.)
Providing excellence in Cybersecurity Defense, Information Assurance, Security Architecture, Security Engineering, Cloud Security, Systems Architecture, and DevSecOps to DoD and Intelligence Community customers.
Role: Cyberspace Ops Training Instructor / Curriculum Developer (TS/SCI)
Apply for this job now.