The Regional Marketing Representative is accountable for creating and implementing a successful marketing strategy to meet/exceed sales/profit targets to assist in achieving all branches in their areas of financial/operational goals.
• Assist in leading a sales strategy for new Branch start-ups.
• Assist in the development of the Skilled & Final Clean Branch to reach a Tier 4.
• Develop and implement an effective marketing strategy to increase sales and maximize profits by evaluating potential of client base, developing new accounts and increase revenue of existing accounts through outside sales activities and telemarketing.
• Maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development and to promote client and employee retention through exemplary customer service.
• Identify new business opportunities.
• Participate in local professional, business and civic organizations to enhance personal development and to promote company recognition.
• Monitor the sales efforts throughout the area. Periodically review sales goals and results with Senior Management and Sales Staff. Monitor results of steps taken to correct deficiencies.
• Some of the administration tasks to be completed accurately and on time include:
Goal Setting Meetings
• When needed assist in collections
• Assisting the Risk Manager with employee injuries
• Take appropriate steps to correct problems within limits of empowerment.
• Keep abreast of any changes with your competition out in the field that may affect operating procedures and strategy.
• Attend all mandatory sales meetings.
• Minimum of 2 years related business experience with strong emphasis on sales and supervision
• Strong leadership, managerial, organizational, communication , and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Ability to perform business development and external sales activities
• Good planning and organizational skills necessary to achieve business goals and to increase office efficiency
• Computer literacy
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change
• Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary
Results Staffing is a company filled with committed and passionate staffing professionals who provide businesses with workforce solutions to help them improve their productivity and meet project deadlines. Our first agency opened in 2001 with one office located in Dallas, Texas, specializing as a temporary agency for general labor in the construction, warehouse and light industrial industries. Today you can find us in the Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston areas. With multiple agency locations and four specialized divisions in general labor, skilled labor, final clean, and schools, we have customized and developed a business design to help companies and job seekers when they need it most. We have learned that communication is paramount in the business world and we are dedicated to building strong lines of communication with our customers and qualified talent. Results Staffing is a sensible agency who has devoted its existence to customer service and job seekers alike.
Role: Entry Level Regional Outside Sales Dallas
Apply for this job now.