We are seeking a Construction Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in restaurant construction - 10+ years Ground Up & TI
- Familiarity with mobile application use
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to travel regionally
National Construction Management, Inc. is a small general contractor focused on the restaurant vertical with projects located in Nevada, Arizona and California. Management team has over 40 years experience in this vertical and continue to leverage our relationships to ensure business growth.
Role: Construction Superintendant
Apply for this job now.