Our customers have come to depend on our Pharmacy professionals to provide the best service possible when it comes to their health. As a Pharmacy Technician, you will play an important role in ensuring our customers are getting the medical attention, care and services that set our Pharmacies apart from the rest. If you are a compassionate team player with a desire to help others, this is the position for you.
- Shift needed: Weekend shift (primarily Saturday) 8 hours per week.
- Pharmacy hours of operation are 9a-7p Mon-Fri, 9a-5p on Sat, and 11a-3p on Sunday
- Licensure in Kansas is necessary for continued placement in the position and preferred for initial hire.
- Pharmacy technician license in good standing with appropriatestate board of pharmacy
- Be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily by displaying listed competencies
- Physical demands include regularly standing, reaching with hands and arms, talking or listening, and occasionally lifting/moving up to 25 pounds. (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform functions)
Come join our team..........
In addition we offer:
Positive Working "A"tmosphere
401(k) Retirement Plan
Employee Assistance Program
Awesome Selection of Food to purchase for your lunch/breaks
Drug Free Workplace/EOEJob Posted by ApplicantPro