The Systems Engineer (SE) will provide support in developing long-term strategic initiatives for our customer organization to meet present and future mission needs. The scope of strategic initiatives may include the coordination of design, development, analysis, and deployment of innovative equipment, projects, cutting edge technologies, or operations for the use of complex special communications capabilities or solutions.
The candidate will utilize a network of individuals to assess internal/external stakeholders and/or industry capabilities to develop and evaluate organizational weaknesses. Where these weaknesses occur, an action plan will be developed to resolve current or future gaps in capabilities. Duties include facilitating changes or modifications in one or more high-risk/profile projects to include operational devices and/or solutions to support technical, analytical, or operational requirements.
The SE will support the following strategic leadership activities: identifying, analyzing, defining, and coordinating user, customer, and stakeholder needs and translating them into technical or operational requirements for the research, development, production, and/or procurement of processes, systems, and/or services.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 7+ years of relevant experience
* Demonstrated experience utilizing system engineering or project management principles for requirements
* Demonstrated ability to foster collaborative relationships, encourage teamwork, and promote cooperation
* Demonstrated ability to think critically and strategically
* Must possess diplomatic, tactful, and strong interpersonal and professional skills to resolve politically sensitive issue
* Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Additional Desired/Preferred Qualifications:
* Degree in a scientific or technical field (electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, etc.)
* Demonstrated knowledge or experience in telecommunications such as satellite communication systems, wireless communications, or RF.
The position does require a TS/SCI FULL-SCOPE Poly clearance
Powered by JazzHR