The HR Administrator will support the HR Manager, maintain and update employee records, as well as manage various HR documents and internal databases, such as holiday and leave.
A leading financial services company. A successful and credible brand who has been established for nearly 50 years.
Responsibilities of the HR Administrator:
- Maintaining and updating employee records
- Onboarding new employees
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Communicating with external partners
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses
- CIPD qualification is advantageous
- Previous experience in a HR Administrator position
- HR software systems experience
- Computer literate with programmes such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
- 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Warrington location close to public transport
- Free parking
- Flexible hours
- Company bonus
Role: HR Administrator (Temporary)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.