We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for our skilled nursing facility in Barre VT!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day activities performed by other members of the nursing team.
Full Time 3 pm - 11 pm
Part Time 11 pm - 7am
Rates: $22 - $32, with shift differentials
$5,000 Sign-Up Bonus*
- Coordinates, assesses, plans, delivers, and evaluates nursing care for a specific group of patients/residents on a designated unit.
- Performs accurate, thorough, and timely nursing assessments and reassessments of patient/resident care needs in accordance with Nursing Department standards of practice.
- Delivers direct and indirect nursing care to patients/residents, fostering the maintenance of the highest functional level for the patient/resident at each stage of illness and emphasizing family inclusion.
- Evaluates the patient/resident response to treatment plan and consults with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team to revise ongoing plan of care to best meet the needs of patients/residents;
- Coordinates and documents discharge planning process for assigned patients/residents, ensuring that both the patient/resident, family members, and/or caretakers fully understand the discharge plan of care
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program
- License by the Board of Nursing Examiners
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Barre Gardens is a 96-bed skilled nursing facility in Barre, Vermont. We offer both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Situated at the top of a hill, it is a warm, homey place, overlooking majestic mountains and stunning scenery, and is just three miles away from Central Vermont Medical Center. Barre Gardens offers physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Role: Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Apply for this job now.