Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner in our Leeds Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital is proud to have received an "Outstanding" rating from the health care regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), following an inspection in February 2017. The CQC highlighted that patient care was at the heart of the service and this is testimony to the commitment, skill and pride of the team at the hospital.
Our highly successful, purpose-built hospital, deals with complex surgery and a vast range of specialities involving some 300 consultants. There are 80 bedrooms, an 8 bed Level 3 critical care unit and 6 theatres (2 Stryker laparoscopic and 2 laminar flow). These facilities, and high standards of care, make us one of the leading providers of private healthcare in the area. Our staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive, headed by a caring and effective management team. We're close to the city centre and central railway station.
Find out more about our hospital-
https:// [... Click Apply...]/hospitals/leeds
As a Scrub Nurse or Theatre Practitioner (ODP), you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, here you will discover a unique opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career. Not only this but you will be valued and free from the constraints that currently prevent you from achieving job satisfaction. As a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner you will;
- Work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
To succeed as a Theatre Nurse/ ODP / Scrub RGN you will have;
- High levels of focus and engagement.
- A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Location - Leeds Hospital
Weekly Hours - 37.5 hours a week
Contract Type - Full time, 37.5 hours a week
Salary - Up to £27,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Closing date - 14/10.2020