We are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a not-for-profit organisation on a Temporary assignment for 3 months, located in Birmingham. There is a potential for the role to become permanent at the end of the contract.
- Process purchase invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Handle internal and external queries
- Resolve queries raised by suppliers in a timely fashion
- Purchase ledger experience
- Ability to work within a small team
- Great communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:#
Role: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.