Spire Regency is delighted to announce we are looking for an ambitious Senior Staff Nurse to join our ward team, where you will provide that first class service to our patients.
One of the leading private hospitals in Cheshire, Spire Regency well known for their excellent patient care within the Cheshire area is looking to expand its nursing team due to an increase in ward activity The Regency was opened in 1991 and has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite. We offer patients everything from health screening and checks, to acute and minor surgery through to professional recovery and rehabilitation
Duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible to the Ward Manager for clinical guidance and professional management, work review and formal appraisal of performance. The post holder will delegate/allocate work to the nursing team. Analysis of patient condition and subsequent planning of care.
You will provide post-operative care to our patients, assisting in their recovery and getting them ready for discharge - this will include wound care, assisting with personal care and providing emotional support at what can be a stressful time. You will liaise with patients, their families and consultants giving advice and making recommendations to improve the patients' wellbeing, whilst also being adept at identifying a deteriorating patient and making on the spot, informed decisions.
Who we are looking for
- Registered Nurse used to working with minimum supervision and experience of working in an Acute environment.
- A surgical background is desirable but we are happy to consider Nurses with an interest in developing their experience in this field.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
- Free onsite gym!
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please email Claire Murphy [... Click Apply...] For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.