Re Resource Group are seeking a Recruitment Consultant due to growth in our recently open Telford branch. You will be an extremely self-motivated, hardworking individual and have the ability to develop and manage client and candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards. Experience of sales and cold calling is required.
RE Resource Group have been operational for 20 years, we operate 5 specialist recruitment divisions, by experienced professionals in their field including Industrial & Warehousing, Transport, Food & Agriculture, Commercial and Hospitality/Catering, whilst our on-site operation handles large volume staffing contracts across the UK.
This is an exciting role, where no day is the same. The position will involve covering a broad range of sectors, delivering a full 360-degree consultative service package to clients and candidates.
This will include but not limited to;
- Processing payroll
- Liaising with clients
- Managing key accounts
- Business Development
- Candidate interviewing
- On-call client service
- Prospecting potential candidates and clients
- Offering recruitment incentives and ideas to grow the transport division
You will have the following skills and experience.
- Desire to improve and drive KPIs
- Hungry to succeed
- Can do approach
- Flexibility to adapt to client needs
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident telephone skills
- Confident in Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel
- Previous sales experience
- Previous recruitment experience (desired)
- Passionate about recruitment and client development
- Drive to succeed
- Prove track record of sales and success
- Knowledge of employment law
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations
- Previous experience of liaising with HGV drivers (desired)
- Previous experience in supplying large industrial clients (desired)
- Previous transport/HGV experience/knowledge (desired)
- Valid UK driving license and access to own car
In return you will have the freedom to win new business and develop on-going relationships with both existing and new clients using sales skills, recruitment skills and market knowledge. Further training and courses will be available to enhance current knowledge and skills already possessed.
If your confident, full of passion, highly driven, hungry to succeed and have excellent communication skills we would like to hear from you.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary which is depending on experience + bonus/commission scheme.