Job Title: QA Specialist
Cloudmed, through its RPA focused Databound subsidiary, is seeking a QA Specialist to help build and support its robotic process automation (RPA) products. RPA has emerged as a fast-growing area of healthcare because of its ability to create tangible ROI for healthcare providers. As a member of our team, you will build and maintain software that supports our internal and external clients in creating robotic processes that will generate millions of dollars in benefit for providers to help them better serve their communities better.
Databound provides automation software and services for the healthcare revenue cycle, helping hospitals increase productivity, save time, and capture missed revenue. Databound continues to set the standard for RPA excellence, winning 2021 Best in KLAS: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with proven results and unmatched customer satisfaction reviews. Databound recently joined Cloudmed, a first-of-its-kind, single-source enterprise platform provider of Revenue Intelligence™ solutions for hospitals.
Cloudmed's approach of combining human expertise with advanced technology utilizing machine learning algorithms provides a smarter, more predictive way for clients to realize all potential revenue. Today, Cloudmed partners with over 3,100 healthcare providers in the United States and recovers over $1.2 billion of underpaid or unidentified revenue for clients annually. Cloudmed's Triage solution also won 2021 Best In KLAS for Revenue Integrity and Underpayment Services. Its solution suites are HFMA Peer Reviewed and are HITRUST certified.
The development team is responsible for building and maintaining software that supports RPA and coverage discovery services that will delight and inspire our customers and their constituents. You will be expected to support the team and the product through the product lifecycle:
- Ensure Product Quality Ensure that we deliver rock-solid software to our clients by assisting developers with TDD, automated testing, and manual testing.
- Understand the product: Build understanding of our customers' needs and have a thorough understanding of the technology framework and processes that are in place.
- Automate software deployments: Build, test, and release software to various environments to facilitate and increase software deployment efficiencies.
- Support the product: Support our internal and external clients on an as-needed basis to maintain software stability and assurance.
This position gives you an excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly motivated product management, engineering, and usability design and research professionals in an organization that is highly invested in creating exceptional product experiences.
- Develop, monitor, and support product quality through development and utilization of multi-level automated and manual testing, participation in peer design reviews, code reviews, performance testing, and functional testing.
- Assist in software deployments and post-deployment regression testing.
- Conduct root-cause analyses on client or compliance issues.
- Recommend, interpret, and comply with quality assurance standards.
- Outline quality assurance policies and procedures and contribute to our internal collaborative documentation.
- Be a point of contact for product teams as it relates to quality assurance.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated experience with testing frameworks and technologies common to the .NET development stack, including:
- NUnit, Moq, and Selenium testing frameworks
- .NET Framework, .NET Core/Standard
- SQL and NoSQL/Document databases
- Azure and Azure DevOps
- Experience with one or more of the following programming or markup languages:
- C#, VB.NET, C++, YAML, XML
- Experience in Scrum or other Agile development practices, methodologies, and tools is preferred.
- Can-do attitude with a demonstrated ability to get things done under minimal supervision.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and process- and improvement-minded.
- 2+ years of Software Testing/QA preferred.
- Knowledge or experience working withing a HIPAA compliant environment preferred.
The culture at Cloudmed embraces those that demonstrate a deep passion for solving the problems of healthcare with enthusiasm for building positive working relationships and winning as a team. Take the work seriously, but don't take yourself too seriously. Creating a strong workplace culture has been one of our staples, which we believe encourages and inspires employees to do their best. Join a fulfilling team of like-minded individuals who can get their work done, but still have fun!
Cloudmed provides an extremely competitive benefit package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and more.
Cloudmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer