Rapidly growing Health Insurance / Employee Benefits / Wellness firm seeking a post-sales Account Manager with Health Insurance and/or Employee Benefits experience and excellent training/public speaking ability for immediate full-time position paying to 70k annually plus a generous benefits package and annual bonus potential. Work out of the downtown White Plains office with frequent trips (3-4 days per week) to client sites around the Westchester/NYC area.
This is a post-Sales (non-commission) Client Support and Education position. Account Managers provide on-site and/or remote training and support to clients, typically traveling to client-sites three or four times weekly. Account Managers work closely with the Sales team to ensure both client satisfaction and full understanding of any/all products implemented. Typical training presentations vary from one-on-one support/training sessions to larger group presentations.
- 2-3+ yrs experience providing customer/client service or support in a Health Insurance / Employee Benefits related firm.
- Moderate general knowledge of Health Insurance and/or Employee Benefits.
- Absolutely no fear of public speaking. You may be asked to conduct a mock presentation during the interview process.
- Willingness to spend 60%+ of your week traveling around your assigned territory. Reliable car required, we reimburse for all tolls / parking / mileage / air / hotel expenses.
- 4-year College Degree, preferably Healthcare-related.
To apply, please respond with the latest copy of your resume and your salary history. This opportunity is open to local candidates seeking full-time W2 employment only. Resumes not matching the above listed skills, or failing to display your current city/state of residence, will not be considered.
Role: Account Manager (Post-Sales) to 70k - Health Insurance / Benefits
Location: White Plains,
Apply for this job now.