Key Skills: Bookkeeping, Accounting, Accounts Payable,Accounts Receivable
Overview: Collective Retreats
Collective Retreats is a new, meaningful way to travel. Our portfolio of destination retreats allows our guests to explore unique destinations without sacrificing any luxuries, and to leave feeling inspired and connected.
Collective Retreats is a venture-backed, fast growth hospitality company that concepts and operates asset-light, moveable hotels in premium, unique destinations. Each of our luxury retreats is designed to create amazing guest experiences, with an emphasis on thoughtful design, inspiring decor, once-in-a-lifetime food, curated local activities, and luxurious amenities. We're changing the travel industry by giving guests authentic, local experiences paired with service and luxury that you would find in a 5-star hotel - something we're able to achieve through our unique locations and structures.
We are currently seeking a high energy Accounts Payable Associate to help grow the Company. This person will be responsible for handling a number of tactical functions including: vendor invoice processing and payments, expense reporting and credit card accounting.
The ideal candidate is analytical and experienced with Quickbooks, Quickbooks Pro and Microsoft Excel. They have excellent quantitative skills and is results oriented, highly organized and dependable, approachable, self-motivated, and passionate about the work. Ideally, they are also passionate about travel, experiences, and what we're building. They will be expected to work directly with the existing team in order to successfully accomplish their work efficiently and effectively. A roll-up-his/her-sleeves and “get it done” professional, the right candidate is results focused.
You should have direct, hands-on experience in AP and bookkeeping related functions. Like our team, you should be customer- and brand-focused and naturally curious about new ways to help grow our new business and make our systems more efficient over time.
- Manage the processing of all Accounts Payable, including both regular and sporadic invoices from vendors and/or contractors
- Manage the processing of all Accounts Receivable invoicing and tracking
- Receive, process and track all expense reports
- Assist the Operations team with any other tactical activities and reports on an as needed basis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have a passion for what we are building, the brand, and the guest experience
- 2+ years previous experience in bookkeeping, accounting and/or accounts payable required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with strong academic performance preferred
- Significant experience with Excel, Quickbooks and Google tools is mandatory
- Experience with online software, including Expensify and xxxxx is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized, exceptional attention to detail, and ability to manage competing priorites
- Past experience in a new business or startup is highly desired. Strong interest in building a company (including new processes and systems) from the ground up. Comfortable managing through ambiguity and working with limited data
- Hard-working team player with a positive, can-do attitude
Requirements for Employment:
- Fluent in English
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Compensation & Perks:
- We offer a competitive compensation package
- Healthcare and 401(k) benefits
- Able to work remotely when necessary
- Free and discounted nights (per our company benefits policy) at any Collective Retreat location
Role: Accounts Payable Associate
Apply for this job now.