Position Summary of the MARKETING & SALES ASSISTANT
The Marketing & Sales Assistant position will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
Responsibilities of a Marketing & Sales Assistant:
- Regularly attend client meeting for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
- Contact consumers about existing products/services and assess the need for any additional features/upgrades and enter information as part of the consumer feedback loop
- Track and report measures of success in the market
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
Minimum Qualifications of the MARKETING & SALES ASSISTANT
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Moderate computer and software skills for primary data entry
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong presentation skills
- Four-year degree in marketing, management, business, journalism, public relations or related field preferred, but not required
In the fast-paced marketplace, we believe in professionalism, customer relations, and our innovative marketing solutions. Our team enjoys a fast-paced, competitive, family atmosphere with advancement opportunities including training, mentor-shop and conferences.
By making the choice to focus on the training and promotion of new staff members, we have helped our team move up the ranks in their own professional development. Each individual creates exceptional promotional campaigns for our clients and delivers the tremendous results that our firm, our consumers, and our clients see again and again.
Role: MARKETING & SALES ASSISTANT
Location: East Brunswick,
Apply for this job now.