Amberstone provides integrated security solutions through the provision of technology products and manned guarding resources. Our security solutions bridge the gap through the provision of risk based integrated security solutions, deployed through our unique Amberstone Risk Modelling tool (ARM). Products combine to provide a best return on investment made by our varied client base, with Amberstone sharing strategic best practise wherever possible to the benefit of all clients, reducing risk and costs wherever possible. Amberstone security solutions provide a best return on investment when integrated together.
· As Director of Partnerships, you will lead at strategic level, setting our partnership innovation strategy, lead business insights, compliance and deliver relevant supporting business plans. You will lead, inspire and influence Amberstone as a business, its customers, technology partners and stakeholders to deliver ever improving results through robust performance management, continuous reviewing and bench marking.
· You will develop people through great coaching and to be an inspirational leader of change who role model's corporate values, developing and fostering effective networks within the Amberstone, its customer base and the wider industry.
· You will develop dynamic and evolving innovation strategies to deliver sustained growth with both our existing and prospective client base.
· You will proactively develop and lead the Amberstone partnership and innovation strategy using a risk-based methodology, supporting a safe environment for our colleagues, customers and assets, delivering both our corporate vision and delivery excellence by being a trusted and engaging manager.
Main duties / key responsibilities:
· Strategically liaise with customer businesses and key strategic partners to ensure develop and expedite technology solutions whilst ensuring expectations are met and that Amberstone continues to develop in line with client needs.
· Develop and maintain the strategic partnership and innovation plan, striving for agnostic continuous improvement in the UK and off shore.
· Set the strategy for, performance manage and ensure budgetary control for the following business areas - Insights, special projects & Compliance.
· Design and build Amberstone's Intelligence Centre, working in partnership with all critical stakeholders ensuring demonstrable benefit for all, furthering the ARM position.
· Help create effective BI reporting products to support the wider company in delivering its obligations.
· Assume full accountability for all company technical supplier relationships and contractual evolution.
· Scoping, working proactively with and managing external consultants who are developing software solutions for Amberstone, working in partnership with the Insights Programme Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
· Chair all mobilisation processes working in tandem with all stakeholders, ensuring seamless transition from sales to product go live, handing the baton to Account Managers and Operational leads.
· Provide the relationship and business development teams with technical advice and support, supporting our risk-based strategy and culture to all.
· Apply architectural and functional specifications to each specified project.
· Enforce technical standards across all departments.
· Research and introduce new technologies for all.
· Provide case study and marketing content and support relevant sales processes.
Reports to -
· The Director of Partnerships reports to the Managing Director.
Direct report responsibilities -
· The Director of Partnerships is responsible for the following departments - Procurement, Surveying, Projects & Compliance
· This role is based from home, you will be expected to attend HQ at our officers in Great Chesterford noting this is a national role with travel often required around the UK & Europe. We promote a positive work life balance.