Company: SURVICE ENGINEERING COMPANY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
About Us: Established in 1981, SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. We're proud to have supported the development, testing, and analysis of many of the major U.S. combat systems in the field today.
SURVICE Engineering is seeking a Senior Acquisition Analyst to provide acquisition analysis and support services for the MHTV program office on a multi-year contract. In this position, you will prepare and deliver updates and/or revisions to existing program acquisition documents. This includes changes to reflect new or updated Government policies, regular program progress, regular program reviews, upcoming program milestones, delivery schedules, and quarterly vendor in-process reviews. Program documents will include:
- Acquisition Strategy (AS)
- Acquisition Plan (AP)
- Analysis of Alternatives (AoA)
- Affordability Analysis Feasibility Studies
- Intellectual Property (IP) Strategy
- Contractor Cost Data Report (CCDR)
- Business Case Analysis (BCA)
- Cost Analysis Requirement Document (CARD)
- Statements of Work (SOW)/Statements of Objectives (SOO)/Performance Work Statements (PWS)
- Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs)
- Requests for Proposal (RFP)/Requests for Information (RFI)
- Quarterly Vendor In-Process Reviews
- Program Portfolio Master Schedule and Updates
- Quarterly Program Management Reviews (PMR)
- Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE)
- Requires 8+ years of DoD Business Analysis and Financial Management experience.
- Program experience to include analysis and planning of cost, schedule, risk, and performance.
- Experience with USMC / MARCORSYSCOM programs of record, up to ACAT Level 2 desired.
- Excellent personal, communication, and team skills.
- Ability to manage and report on multiple simultaneous efforts.
- Experience reporting to multiple leads and stakeholders; up to APM and PM level.
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, and use of Sharepoint.
Clearance requirements: Current Secret Clearance required.
Work Location: Quantico, VA
*** To see what it's like working for SURVICE, find out what our employees have to say ***
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Posted by ApplicantPro