Robert Half Technology is hiring for a 100% remote Product Manager to join a dynamic and forward thinking company here in the Upstate. If you have a passion for technology and being part of a team this could be the position for you. Contact me directly at #removed# if interested!!
• Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
• Prioritize and sequence product initiatives by working with business teams to build a consensus on priorities leading to product execution
• Own delivery of product initiatives and releases
• Works with stakeholders to identify and resolve blocking issues while communicating progress
• Write user narratives to imagine the experience a customer may have
• Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
• Engage closely with the technical team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
• Develops and maintains project plans to drive results on new project initiatives. Ensures that tasks, deliverables, and schedule commitments are met. Provides effective reporting of milestone completions
• Measure and review product changes to determine efficacy of features sets and the necessity to improve them
• Demonstrate a high level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity.
• Experience working with agile methodologies will be critical
• 2+ years of experience in agile product management
• Experience leading consumer-facing digital strategies, innovation, and deployment.
• Experience interfacing with a range of web site, mobile, tablet, and creative design initiatives.
• Prior experience in banking or consumer finance industry
• High-level understanding of technical architectures for complex, scalable web and mobile applications
• Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
• Experience with product management and software development using an agile development methodology.
• Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing; understanding of full funnel-conversion best practices (e.g. distribution strategies, funnel conversion, operational go-to-market).
Product Management, Agile, Digital Strategy, Digital Technology, UI UX And Design, UX/UI Design
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.