One of ON-3’s premier clients is in need of a full-time Technical Architect with at least 5 years’ experience developing and building web-based applications in .Net using Oracle and SQL/Server databases. A background in Java development is a big plus.
- Provides application software development services and/or technical support.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Oversees architecture recommendations and solutions.
- Understands hardware/software integration and configuration, and suggests configuration recommendations to drive optimal performance.
- Performs technical analyses of business requirements and usage.
- Assists the development team to complete technical reviews of other developer’s design and implementations.
- Understands and assists in the building of applications using stored procedures, functions, and triggers on RDBMS such as Oracle.
- Assists with the administration of the line of business applications running on Linux and MS Windows servers.
- Analyzes/identifies opportunities to eliminate or streamline common incidents and service requests through process improvement and task automation.
- Analyzes requirements and translates business requirements into product designs. Creates High-level and low-level designs and works with junior members of the team to develop similar skills.
- Consults with development, infrastructure and operational teams to address issues relating to application architecture, such as performance or availability, and recommend solutions.
- Provides technical coaching to raise the team’s troubleshooting and problem resolution expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a directly related field
- Strong Object oriented development techniques
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and related technologies.
- Microsoft .NET 3.5+ Framework
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE, Eclipse IDE, and Java Application Servers, specifically Weblogic, is a plus
- XML schemas and WebServices WSDL, JSON, REST
- Spring/Dependency Injection
- Oracle 10 g or later, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014
- Knowledge of client server applications running on Linux and Microsoft servers
- Object Relational Mapping
- Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
At ON-3, we are Employment Consultants and treat our candidates with the same respect that we offer our clients. We proactively work with candidates with their careers and their next job search by matching them with our client's employment needs. ON-3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and our goal is Happy Employment for All !
Role: Web Technical Architect
Apply for this job now.