Company: G2 LEGAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are working in partnership with a leading international firm, that has a very well established IP team.
My client are forward thinking, dynamic and have a prestigious client base. Due to continued growth, their trademark team now have a requirement for a Trademark Secretary to join their team. Your role will be to provide comprehensive secretarial support to the team and to contribute to the success of the firm. You will assist the trademark attorneys with their work.
The firm’s clients include large multinationals, small to medium sized companies, as well as universities and other intellectual property firms around the world. You will have responsibility for communicating and working closely with other members of the support teams in relation to all aspects of patent cases.
- Providing support to trademark attorneys up to and including Partner level
- Working with a team of Paralegals to service clients
- Preparing legal correspondence and invoices to clients
- Filing applications and oppositions
- Reviewing official correspondence from trademark offices and preparation of reports to clients
- Reviewing incoming emails, noting instructions and relevant deadlines and saving to electronic files
- Assisting with arrangements of overseas trips
- Trademark experience is essential
- German speaking with be adventagious
- You must be proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent typing skill
- Ability to transfer information from paper to an electronic database
- You will be provided with in-house training on the firm’s electronic filing, records and other IT systems