ABC Teachers, part of TES, are seeking a qualified Teacher to work in an SEN Nursery School in Leicester, beginning as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for delivering the curriculum to small class sizes, this is a long term, full time role which has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
- A specialist nursery that caters for children aged 2-5 years, who have special education needs, including Global Development Delay, speech and language needs and ASD.
- The nursery works very closely with parents, carers and professionals with regular visits to ensure supportive learning.
- They offer a friendly and welcoming environment with plenty of learning and development training opportunities.
- Have strong communication skills and excellent ability to build a rapport with children of all ages.
- Suitable qualifications to support children with SEND are desirable.
- Previous experience working with children of various ages
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
ABC Teachers are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our SEND team on 01543 227939.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.