Are you interested in doing meaningful design for amazing clients?
Niftic is looking for a part-time designer that is comfortable working from and following existing brand guidelines, applying UX principles, and works quickly during tight timelines.
This position requires experience in graphic design, project management and a good dose of entrepreneurial instincts. It will offer valuable hands-on experience, tons of responsibility, and a fun small team that loves you.
You will be working on a small dedicated team and lead your own projects. You are required to closely collaborate with the creative director, developers, and other staff to execute projects.
Design engaging graphic communications for print, packaging, branding and digital
- Having a computer and access to graphic design and layout software is preferred but not required
- Energetic and passionate team player
- Ability to collaborate successfully with coworkers
- Strong desire to learn
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-orientated and organized
- Be proficient in Sketch & Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop)
- Part-time: 20-25 hours per week working with us in our Washington DC office location
- Flexible schedule
- Be part of a young and modern digital agency
- Gain valuable experience in a Start-Up environment
- Help meet an important community need
Job Type: Part-Time Employee but open to going full-time if the fit is good.
Role: Graphic Designer
Apply for this job now.