· Communicates clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
· Is pleasant and alert to customer needs.
· Greets guests as they enter the restaurant.
· Initiates and completes customer transactions quickly and accurately.
· Processes customer transactions and maintains an accurate cash drawer throughout shift.
· Assembles and delivers order to customers quickly and efficiently.
· Keeps entire work area clean and sanitary throughout shift.
· Prepares products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines when needed.
· Operates and maintains food/drink/treat related equipment and registers properly and safely.
· Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area.
· Stocks and executes proper rotation of products.
· Assists with end of day cleaning.
· Works as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
· Washes counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles; gathers trash and removes it from dining/service areas to proper receptacle; sweeps, mops, stocks and performs other cleaning tasks.
· Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
Do not miss out on a great opportunity: APPLY NOW! #removed#
16+ years old
Qualified candidates must:
· Have excellent customer service skills, including strong verbal communications skills.
· Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant, including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
· Be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs.
· Be able to move and respond quickly to various requests and commands, read order monitors and communicate clearly and effectively with customers and co-workers.
· Exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness
Welcome to the Richeson Group Dairy Queen website for job application in one of our 61 Dairy Queen locations across the State of Texas. Doris Richeson, the company owners first store front was built in 1969. She is quoted as saying: When I got in the business, the price of a hamburger was 45¢, fries were 25¢, hamburger meat was 45¢ per pound, our building, with land, cost $50,000, and to equip the restaurant, the price tag was $20,000...well, you get the idea. There was no minimum wage, and we hired a woman who became manager away from the drug store, doubling her salary from 50¢ an hour to a starting pay of $1.00 per hour. Time has marched on!
Ms. Richeson was ahead of her time but is no stranger to hard work. As one story goes she was so tired at the end of a long day working not only at her Dairy Queen but also another full time position she got home at 2am and drove her car not into ,but through the house! She almost ran over her husband; electricity sparked, gas and water spewed and fortunately no one was injured. But truth is she has been in our shoes working hard and making ends meet!
Things can get a little tough from time to time, but the restaurant business holds hope and almost assurance that a good job will be rewarded with a livelihood which holds no ill-gotten gains or need of financial bail-out. Our customers are our community members and our travelers happy to see the Great State of Texas Ms. Richeson says: People will always eat, and whether they put it in their plans or not, they will always eat out, thus we have our livelihood. We just gotta make our restaurants the best places they want to eat.
Truth is Richeson DQ yearly grocery list consists of almost one million pounds of potatoes, half a million pounds of American Beef and a quarter of a million gallons of dessert mix. Thats alotta groceries. Seasonally we employ up to 1000 people in our 62 stores and we need you to become a part of our team!
DQ, Thats what I like about Texas!
Role: Team Members
Location: Wichita Falls,
Apply for this job now.