Large mechanical contractor looking for commercial sheetmetal installers. Will consider semi-skilled and skilled individuals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Able to layout and install sheet metal and/or duct systems.
- Reads blueprints and interprets specifications.
- Installs hangars or supports for systems.
- Assists with the assembly and installation of H.V.A.C equipment as necessary.
- Keeps equipment in good working order and insures proper and timely maintenance is performed on equipment
- Follows all OSHA and TPMC standards for safety. Keeps work area clear of unnecessary clutter and performs routine clean-up as needed.
- Offloading deliveries and loading truck at job sites.
- Minimum 1year experience of sheet metal/HVAC field operations.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of general sheet metal and HVAC installation
- Working knowledge of all hand and power tools
- Ability to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy and productivity
- Basic math skills.
MUST HAVE OWN PPE
TechTrades is a skilled tradesman staffing firm. We value our hardworking craftsmen and strive to get them matched where they can be successful. We have been supplying labor solutions to contractors, commercial, and industrial companies with qualified, skilled tradesmen and technicians for over 20 years, through contract, contract-to-direct, or direct/permanent recruiting & staffing services.
Role: HVAC Duct Installer
Apply for this job now.