Facilitate effective communication between field and office to meet customer needs, while optimizing efficiencies in the field. Ensure high quality and accurate service using proper tools to drive high Net Promoter Scores through customer satisfaction.
Provide outstanding customer service and support to Wave internal work groups and customers. Facilitate effective communication between field and office to meet customer work order needs, while optimizing efficiencies in the field. Ensure high quality and accurate service by taking ownership of every call or task, using proper tools to drive high Net Promoter Scores through customer satisfaction.
• Manage inbound and outbound calls and tasks from internal work groups in a timely, professional manner to meet service time windows. Communicate service changes or updates through outbound calls to Wave customers as needed.
• Follow the calls and tasks job process and meet expectations by adhering to quality assurance measures within the scorecards.
• Facilitate all aspects of the calls and tasks responsibilities through use of tools in which support the job process, such as CSG TechNet/WFX, ACSR, Jabber, RT and Wipeout modules, according to departmental policies and procedures.
• Communicate with field staff, customers, NOC, local staff and leadership any fulfillment or process related issues, inquiries, or escalations through calls and tasks.
• Maintain a friendly and professional phone demeanor at all times to ensure quality ticket response and phone experience with Wave team members and customers.
• Resolve internal customer questions and concerns efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring customer understanding.
• Resolve problems on the first call, with minimal transfers, by consistently improving personal technical knowledge and understanding of tools and job.
• Promptly communicate to leadership any obstacles that impede efficient or accurate order fulfillment.
• May perform other duties or projects as required and assigned.
• 1-2 years phone customer support/service related background using multiple computer and software support systems in dispatch or call center environment required.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of multiple office software systems (such as Microsoft Office Suite) and cable billing systems required.
• 1-2 years’ experience using CSG/WFX or other cable related database systems in a dispatch or call center environment preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to customers, peers, and management. Is positive, pleasant, and respectful.
• Friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing demeanor.
• Multi-tasking skills.
• Thorough knowledge of cable and data products and services including its application.
• Ability to learn and retain new information and concepts quickly.
• Ability to diagnose and solve problems.
• Ability to follow direction and follow through.
• Proven good judgment and proactive decision-making skills.
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Cable Television industry experience preferred.
• Must be flexible to work overtime and/or shift rotations.
Essential Job Functions:
• Must have the ability to communicate by telephone, correspondence, and in person.
• Must possess a good command of the English language, including excellent enunciation, grammar and lack of slang.
• Must have basic mathematics techniques.
• Must be able to sit for extended periods.
• Must have ability to frequently use repetitive motions of the wrist, hands and/or fingers.
• Must be able to work in a standard office environment; no hazardous or disagreeable work conditions.
• Must have ability to operate standard office equipment, to include personal computer, telephone, copier, facsimile machine, and calculator.
• Must have the ability to stay focused and remain composed during peak periods & when dealing with challenging customers and situations.
• Must demonstrate excellent attendance & punctuality.
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
Wave Division Holdings (WDH) recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. WDH requires a drug test, background check, employment , and education verification as conditions of employment. WDH is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Wave is a leading provider of video, internet and phone services on the West Coast, serving customers in communities in Washington, Oregon, and California.Wave, founded in 2003, is part of WaveDivision Holdings, LLC, which currently serves over 455,000 residential and business customers in Washington, Oregon, Sacramento, and the San Francisco Bay Area. WaveDivision Holdings is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington.Owned and operated by local industry leaders, WaveDivision Holdings supports its customers with decades of cable know-how. Its mission is to provide 100% of its cable systems with the latest technologies and upgrades including high-speed internet, digital cable, home phone service, international programming, DVR, HDTV, and TV On Demand services.
Role: Workforce Management Representative
Apply for this job now.