As a member of the Accurate Personnel family you will have all that is needed to grow and become as successful as you can be!
Ideal candidates will possess:
- At least 1-2 years of experience within the Industrial or Hospitality staffing industry
- Ability to "hit the ground running"
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of professionals
- Ability to service current clients to maximize temporary usage
- An aptitude for foreseeing client’s needs to ensure prepared candidate pool
- Established skills in recruiting, interviewing, and placing personnel according to client needs
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Exceptional organizational abilities and enjoy problem solving
- Ability to read, write, and speak English is necessary
- Proficiency in a time keeping system and Excel preferred!
- Shift is typically a first or second shift but must have open availability
Accurate Personnel offers a competitive salary with an outstanding commission/bonus schedule along with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, etc. If you are an outgoing and ambitious person, Accurate Personnel is the right choice for you!
As a provider of job services and direct hire search since 1978, Accurate Personnel has grown from a regional Chicagoland firm to a full-service job agency and professional direct-hire search firm with nationwide reach.
Role: Onsite Supervisor
Apply for this job now.