We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team on first shift! You will be responsible for completing helping to maintain the facilities, update work areas, assist in production and completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Role: Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.