Job Title: Health Services Programme Manager
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: Competitive Package
Our client based in Burgess Hill are looking to recruit a Health Services Programme Manager.
Develop appropriate strategic, implementation and development plans to support the commercial success of services and solutions to achieve:
- KPI's and targets set by the leadership team
- A robust and scalable service
- A USP in the relevant market spaces
Facilitate and lead a local cross-functional team to:
- Ensure the effective implementation of strategy cross-channel
- Identify barriers to success and facilitate solutions
- Review the compensation statement and suggest ways to reduce costs, increase value of the programmes, re-allocate budget based on return on investment etc
- Ensure consistency of sales and marketing messages/activity cross-channel
- Ensure that relevant third party organisations are fulfilling all contractual obligations at an operational level
- Monitor roles and responsibilities and amend as necessary to ensure optimal working and commercial results
- Set and measure KPIs by analysing available datasets and determine corrective action
- Set and monitor the strategy/methodology for feedback collection and insight generation
Act as Relationship Manager and point of contact with third parties, at an operational level, including:
- The sharing of agreed information and insights
- Contract negotiations
- Potential programme development
- The sharing of promotional plans
- Act as an advocate for the clients services and solutions both internally (via face to face interactions and various internal comms media) and externally at congresses and KOL events
- Work with the Business Operations and Medical functions to keep up to date with relevant NHS policy and clinical evidence and determine how to leverage when selling
- Maintain and enhance the professional image of the Business Unit and the Company with internal personnel and customers.
- In conjunction with Line Management and/or colleagues initiate and act upon a personal development plan (PDP)
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Role: Health Services Programme Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex, West Sussex
Apply for this job now.