Secondary Supply Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers / NQTs wanted in Kidderminster!
Are you a secondary NQT looking for an opportunity to work in a variety of schools to build your CV?
Do want you the chance to gain further experience in your specific subject?
Or, are you a secondary teacher that's wants to get away from the stress of a full-time job and work on supply to suit your availability?
TeacherActive are offering a great opportunity for secondary supply teachers to experience new challenges in schools across Kidderminster. Our long-standing relationships with schools mean that we can find you the position that's right for you, giving you guidance and advice along the way.
Our dedicated consultants have an ideal mix of skills and knowledge, coming from a background of both hands-on classroom experience and extensive recruitment experience.
Successful secondary supply teachers will need to have the following:
- UK NQT or QTS with subject specialism
- Good communication skills and good classroom management
- A genuine passion for teaching and encouraging children's learning and development
- Adaptable and patient
What the suitable secondary supply teacher will receive in return:
- On-going support and guidance from a secondary consultant with specialist knowledge
- Work with a variety of schools in West Midlands
- The opportunity to enhance your CPD portfolio
For more information contact Rob on 0121 200 3224 or email your CV to #removed#