Company: T-MOBILE - JET MOBILE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Retail Store Manager
T-Mobile - Jet Mobile
The Retail Store Manager position is responsible for retail sales staff by providing leadership, training and teaching sales techniques within a Jet Mobile retail store. Providing guidance to all staff to ensure the customer experience is the main focus. By leading the sales team, the Retail Store Manager is responsible for achieving the locations sales and budget objectives and managing all store operations.
Store managers are compensated on a "salary-plus an aggressive Bonus structure"
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide new Mobile Experts consistent top-notch sales training.
- Mentoring and training team members to sales success through observation, coaching, and counseling.
- Provide strong leadership, motivational and analytical skills; leading a team by example and setting a high level of personal and professional conduct.
- Supervision of Mobile Experts; actively involved in hiring and accountability of associates.
- Provide superior customer service and meet expected company goals and expectations.
- Handle escalated customer situations and make equitable decisions for the customer and the company.
- Be in alignment with company and branch office core values and expectations.
- Pro-actively develop personal leadership behaviors by seeking out additional training and development.
- Maintaining good employer/employee communication.
- Reconciling daily sales reports.
- Scheduling Mobile Expert.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Company Leadership.
- Top 20% of Store Managers earn approximately $45,000 - $75,000 per year in total compensation
- Company-wide Store Managers average $47,500 per year in total compensation
- Medical insurance with Company contributions
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time-off programs
- Phone service programs
- Serious growth potential for your career
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum one year retail sales and management experience is required.
- Strong leadership, motivational and analytical skills; leading a team by example.
- Encourage a positive TEAM environment.
- Proven organizational leadership skills
- Able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Direct experience working in an environment that has continuous change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of a 2 year Associates degree is preferred.
- Able to work nights and weekends, with a flexible schedule.