COMPANY: SAFE AND SAFEGUARD SECURITY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
AAA recently acquired SafeGuard, the 11th largest smart home security company in the United States, with the vision to become the most trusted brand in this industry. Safeguard, has been Protecting Arizona families and businesses for over 50 years; we are Arizona's largest locally-operated security provider. With an A+ Better Business Bureau Ranking, we prove every day that we love being there for and helping our customers. We work hard to create an environment where you can thrive and use your skills and talents to help us deliver legendary Customer Service. You’ll help positively impact every homeowner and the communities that we serve, too.
This position is responsible for supervising functions and/or Team Members as assigned by the Manager of Customer Experience. Responsible for monitoring Team Members, providing feedback, serving as product expert, sharing best practices, coaching behaviors, and guiding Team Members to success while also manage scheduling and schedule adherence for their assigned team. Additionally, this individual will provide call support to load-balance during peak inbound call volume while providing legendary AAA Smart Home experiences.
- Provides daily direction and communication to Team Members to ensure Member inquiries and concerns are resolved in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- With Learning & Development team, create training material and trains and coaches Team Members.
- Meets with Team Members on a regular basis to provide performance feedback.
- Supervises departmental work activities and ensures scheduling adherence to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for goal setting, on-going performance feedback and evaluation and documentation of performance for team
- Monitors, audits and reports daily team and individual performance statistics and provides efficiency improvement recommendations to management.
- Assists in the development, updating and implementation of disciplined operating practices.
- Participates in the recruitment process of potential Team Members including but not limited to screening applicants, interviewing, and employment decision.
- Ensures team is in compliance with policies, procedures, standards and regulations. Keeps management informed of issues.
- Assists in managing department expenses (e.g. overtime, rewards & recognition, travel, meal, office supplies).
- Manages Member Escalations.
- Responds to Member emails and phone calls.
- Maintains knowledge of smart home industry and serves as subject matter expert.
- Monitors and clears phone queues.
- Coordinates work tickets with Field Service Technicians.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Leadership capability of direct and non-direct reports
- Mobile Application Usability Expert
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bilingual communication skills (Preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of Sharing Economy (Preferred)
- Operations management experience (Preferred)
- Knowledge of AAA products and systems (Preferred)
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
- Customer/Member service experience
- Supervisory experience in service industry. Comparable experience in a team lead capacity may also be considered. (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid Driver's License Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
- Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions
This job is located in Scottsdale, Arizona