Company: RAPHAEL AND ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Liability Field Adjuster
Raphael & Associates is a third party claims administrator and independent claims adjusting company internationally recognized for exceptional service. We understand the importance of adapting to the demands of a dynamic market and we tailor our services to our client's specific needs. As a claims organization, what we do is complex. Our mission is simple: to provide outstanding service, retain extraordinary professionals, and utilize the best technology in the industry!
As a leading organization in the industry, we offer dynamic and challenging opportunities to individuals who want to make a difference. We value camaraderie, vision, a passion for excellence, creativity, and a “roll-up-your-sleeves, get it done” mentality. We are searching for experienced, energetic, creative, and self-reliant professionals for exciting career opportunities!
The work of our field adjusters directly attributes to the success of our organization. You have the ability to make a meaningful impact by leveraging your industry expertise, customer service skills, and ability to execute with a high degree of professionalism. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-motivated and skilled adjuster to apply their knowledge and grow with a forward-thinking organization!
- End to end management of liability loss claims according to policy coverage and state requirements
- Conduct thorough field investigations to determine damages and accountability.
- Make prompt contact and interview related parties including insured, witnesses, and others as appropriate. Take detailed notes of your interactions and enter them in our internal claims handling software.
- Identify any subrogation potential and liability exposure and consult with supervisor.
- Work seamlessly with internal examiners to prepare reports for clients.
- Appropriately represent the company by executing a high level of service and maintaining professionalism at all times.
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Must maintain current and valid adjuster license(es)
- Must maintain a valid driver's license
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently
- Strong working knowledge of insurance laws and general construction
- Excellent human relations and customer service skills
- Experience with FileHandler, Xactimate, and ImageRight, or similar is a plus
- Experience at an independent adjusting company a plus
- Must have physical ability to conduct the responsibilities of the position (carrying 30+ lbs)
Benefits and Perks:
We are an organization that recognizes and appreciates hard work! We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience, including salary, bonus, paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance and 401k (with matching!). Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to work directly alongside an extraordinary and dedicated team to grow a critical function within a dynamic, growing company!
Powered by JazzHR