Support Worker, Healthcare Industry - Cheltenham - Gloucestershire
*Due to new contracts*- We are seeking people with the qualities to deliver the highest standards of care and support for individuals with learning disabilities. There has never been a better time to join First City.
- Support people with personal care if required
- Support and encourage people to make choices and meet personal outcomes
- Keep accurate records
- Promote health and safety
- Participate positively in learning and development
- Undertake other duties as appropriate
- A real sense of pride and job satisfaction
- Flexible Work to suit you, Days, nights, sleep-ins
- Paid Holidays
- NVQ/Diploma Pay enhancements
- Night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Bank Holiday pay
- Paid Mileage
- Recommend a friend bonus, up to £250 per introduction
- FREE TRAINING IN HOUSE and career development pathway
- Discount scheme - Gyms, Shops, Car Servicing / MOT
- Childcare vouchers
- Your own dedicated coordinator
- Contracted Hours available
First City Nursing and Care have over 30 years of experience in the Healthcare Industry We have offices covering the south west, our own training company, OUTSTANDING CQC rated Nursing Home and a registered charity set out to help improve the lives of individuals in the community.
You will need to have previous experience for this role although training will be provided Help us make a difference today call 01242 262700 Employment subject to rigorous checks including Enhanced DBS (Criminal records check) and satisfactory references. First City Nursing and Care are an equal opportunities employer
Employment subject to rigorous checks including Enhanced DBS (Criminal records check) and satisfactory references.
First City Nursing and Care are an equal opportunities employer
Role: Support Worker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cheltenham, South West
Apply for this job now.