Search Human Resources is currently partnering a leading Housing Association in Liverpool to recruit a HR Advisor. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Demonstrate a sound knowledge of employment law and HR best practice with experience of communicating effectively and working closely with all levels of Stakeholders
· Operational Planning
· To assist in the promotion of continuous improvement across the HR department
· Provide the HR Team with ongoing proactive administration support
· Prepare and present project documentation
· Support managers with disciplinary, grievance and respect at work investigations, and participate in formal hearings and appeals as required
· Provide an Employment Advisory service on of terms and conditions of service
· Absence monitoring and management to support managers in optimising attendance
· Provide guidance to managers and staff on the consultation process for the management of change.
· Attend and prepare consultation meetings and one to one meetings as required.
· Maintain accurate HR records and filing systems
· Implement & monitor compliance
In order to apply for this HR Advisor position you will need to clearly demonstrate working in a fast paced organisation and managing multiple tasks at anyone time, Ideally you will be level 5 CIPD qualified however level 3 will be considered.