Are you looking to gain experience in a Secondary school teaching environment? A Cover Supervisor role is ideal for anyone wanting school experience but isn't yet a fully qualified teacher.
We are recruiting for the role of Cover Supervisor for a number of our schools in the Colchester area. We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about education and wish to provide excellent support for Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 classes during teacher absence.
A Cover Supervisor may be required to;
- Deliver pre-planned work, with no marking or planning involved
- Be available at short notice, a flexible schedule is ideal
- Support the students with their work and manage classroom behaviour
By registering with Teaching Personnel we can offer you the following benefits;
- Opportunities for further development with access to our amazing CPD Academy
- Work suited around your diary
- The chance to earn £300-£350 per week
- Roles in a number of Secondary schools in the Colchester area
A candidate with previous experience would be preferable, although this is not essential. For more information on the role please contact Summer at the Essex branch on 01245 690935, or follow the links provided.