Integrated Deicing Services (IDS) is hiring a Mechanic for our Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) location.
Pay: $26.50-$31/hr D.O.E
The Inland Group of Companies is comprised of IDS, Inland Technologies, and Quantem Aviation Services. We offer a full range of airport and airline services, from aircraft deicing and spent ADF recovery to cargo and passenger handling. Our objective is to work continuously to develop services and programs that better meet our customers' operational needs.
IDS is currently looking for an experienced Field Service Mechanic to keep up our level of commitment to safety. In this role, you will perform truck repair and maintenance work, run diagnostics on vehicles, and work closely with other team members to meet company goals. Join our team and build a long-term career with us.
• Perform mechanical repairs to all IDS equipment, including independent diagnosis and repair of engines, transmissions, differentials, electrical, hydraulic systems, brake repair and replacement, pump repair and/or replacement, etc.
• Maintain complete and accurate maintenance records and conduct scheduled and unscheduled inspections of equipment to keep it in a safe and operational condition at all times.
• Assess and respond to the necessary repairs and maintenance of all deicing and transportation equipment as assigned by leadership.
• Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the work area.
• Collaborate with the repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs.
• Promote consistent reinforcement and adherence to IDS' mission, values, and purpose to instill the core beliefs of IDS.
• Must possess a strong work ethic, positive attitude, with an ability to motivate and work in a team environment.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE:
• 1 year of previous experience performing general mechanical repairs required; 3 years preferred.
• 1 year of heavy truck/equipment required.
• Must possess basic hand tools common to the trade up to 1/2" drive.
• Working knowledge of manuals, schematics, and diagnostic tools.
• Successful completion of all IDS classroom and OJT de-/anti-icing training.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers, supervisors, contractors, and/or customers and effectively handle conflict situations.
• HS Diploma or completion of GED and professional experience.
• Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Successful completion of the required airport badging process and pre-employment drug screen is required.
• Ability to speak English in a clear, concise manner in order to communicate with coworkers, supervisors, and vendors.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment.
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Employee Discount Programs
• Employee Assistance Program
• Other Employee and Employer Paid Benefits
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
EEO is The Law - click here for more information: https://#removed#/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact #removed# or email us: #removed# You may also write to us and we will be happy to assist you with the application: Inland Technologies, 175 Ammon Drive, #106, Manchester, NH 03103
Powered by JazzHR