Harrison Home Systems, Inc. is seeking an experienced and hardworking low-voltage installation technician to join our growing team.
This position is responsible for:
- Representing HHS in the field a professional manner to all clients, builders, architects and other subcontractors.
- Performing installations of audio, video, lighting control, shading, surveillance, automation, home networking and home theater systems.
- Communicating project status and needs with project lead daily.
- Reading and interpreting design documents and plans.
- Completing installations in a timely manner and meeting or exceeding quality standards.
- System troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Assisting programmer with system testing.
- Completing and maintaining daily time logs in time tracking software.
- Providing client training when needed.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience performing large-scale integrated AV installations from start to finish. Experience with Lutron lighting control/shading and home
automation systems is a plus.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a great attitude are required.
Candidates with CEDIA certification/training and/or manufacturer certifications/training are preferred. Candidates must have their own tools.
Must have a clean driving record and pass a background check.
This is a full-time position.
Harrison Home Systems, Inc. specializes in high-end electronic integration in residential and light commercial settings. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages including health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, sick time and training, use of company vehicle, laptop and iPhone.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to apply for the position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Low Voltage Installation: 2 years
Role: Low Voltage Installation Technician
Apply for this job now.