We are currently recruiting for experienced, qualified social care workers for a project role supporting young people in a short term residential service. We are seeking experienced professionals with a background working in residential care or with young people. This is an opportunity to use your skills and experience to support extremely vulnerable young people who are at risk.
- Must hold a minimum level 7 in social care or applied social studies, as per Tusla requirements
- 2 years post grad experience in social care
- Experience supporting marginalised groups- preferably young people
- Experience working with complex needs and challenging behaviour
- Available to work on a rostered shift pattern
For more information and a detailed job description, please contact Meigheann Lyons on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]