Job Description Summary
A growing St. Louis printing, packaging, and fulfillment company seeking a full charge accountant to assist in accomplishing the daily accounting functions.
Essential Job Duties
Charges expenses to appropriate general ledger accounts and by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities
Scheduling and preparing checks
Reports sales & use taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
Resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation
- Provide additional support for CFO and Senior Accountant, as needed.
- Assist with other accounting duties and special projects.
- Demonstrate regular attendance and timeliness
Education and Experience
- 1+ years of work experience in a related field
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- This job is primarily sedentary work. Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 90% of the time.
- Occasionally move about the office.
- Manual dexterity to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Constant close visual acuity to view a computer screen.
- Auditory acuity to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Constant communication to exchange accurate information
- Must be able to work under stress
Role: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: St Louis,
Apply for this job now.