Contract: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 20 hours per week, 45 weeks (Term Time plus 1 week). The hours of work are Mon - Fri 8am - 12pm, but could be flexible for the right candidate.
Salary: Actual salary £8,235.65 per annum (FTE £17,606)
Site: Thomas Deacon Academy
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd December 2020
Our client is a charitable organisation dedicated to raising educational outcomes across a range of primary and secondary phase schools and academies in the East Midlands. As a newly formed multi-academy trust they strive to provide outstanding teaching and learning for all and an ethos and culture that encourages everyone to be the very best that they can be.
They put learners, and their learning, at the heart of everything they do.
Trust: they are honest
Discipline: they never give up
Aspiration: they want the very best
The Academy was one of the first to be created and continues to thrive through their core values of Trust, Discipline and Aspiration. As they enter the exciting new phase of their future they continue to offer an aspirational learning environment for students from the ages of 7 to 18 years old. The modern facilities, TDA Junior, Sixth Form Study Centre and 43 acre campus allow them to provide the ultimate in educational choice.
The Academy are seeking to appoint a Reprographics Assistant to support their Reprographics Supervisor in ensuring that all staff receive a full reprographics service throughout the Academy day.
As a Reprographics Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a full reprographics service to staff including photocopying, laminating and binding; monitoring stock levels and caretaking of Academy equipment.
- Have a practical knowledge of a wide range of IT packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Be able to use ICT effectively and appropriately, with high accuracy levels.
- Be able to build good working relationships with colleagues and be an active team member.
The Trust offers:
- Excellent salary package.
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for progression across the Trust
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Local Government pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable Multi Academy Trust, then please apply through the following link (A full job specification can also be found): https://tdeteducation.careers.eteach.com/
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.