Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor
Fixed Term Contract: 12 months
Salary: Up to £45,000
Working as part of a small, close-knit site management team for a large European, Household Brand you will lead the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality function across the manufacturing site. This role is approx 50% health and safety, 30% quality and 20% environmental. Previous quality experience is helpful.
• Contributes to and HSEQ (health, safety, environment and quality) Management System and process developments
• Delivers effective review to achieve continually improving levels of quality performance.
• Support the integration Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Systems
• Responsible for internal and external quality audit processes
• Provide expertise and problem solving capability capability through Health, Safety and Environment Management System knowledge
• Contributes to and implements health and safety strategies in line with group standards and health and safety management responsibilities and performance
• Supports the integration of the local Health and Safety Management System to achieve overall Site Accreditation to Standards (OHSAS18001, ISO45001)
• Actively contribute to the development of the Annual Site Business Plan
• Lead / coordinate / manage HSEQ objectives to deliver required results
• Lead / coordinate / manage continuous improvement projects and initiatives to improve the overall performance of the site
• Support the creation, development and delivery of HSEQ projects and improvement plans
• Coach colleagues on audits, behavioral safety, investigations, Risk Assessments and PMS to improve effectiveness of these systems/processes
• Support the development of colleagues throughout the operation in their specific HSEQ roles and responsibilities.
Previous experience in a Health and Safety role is essential and a Level 3 health and safety qualification such as the Nebosh Certificate.
Quality experience is advantageous.
Experience in a manufacturing or engineering setting is required.