BRING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHING TO
Use your passion for teaching and your compassion for children in a rewarding role with Sonnets Academy.
At Sonnets Academy you can become an integral part of our team by planning and implementing exciting educational programs. Our teachers are dedicated to meeting the developmental needs of the whole child. You’ll help provide a child-centered, play-based curriculum, which reflects best practices in the industry.
Sonnets Academy is seeking kind, imaginative, and experienced Preschool Teachers. This warm and patient individual should have creativity and lots of passion for the field of Early Childhood Education.
Responsibilities and Duties
Our Preschool Teachers are professionals that nurture young minds while maintaining a happy, healthy and safe environment. On a daily basis our Preschool teachers create and implement developmentally appropriate lesson plans to children 3 years to 4 years and foster open communication with parents, consistently about progress, schedules, and individual achievement.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education or related area
- CPR and First Aid certification or willingness to obtain certification
- Proof of up to date physical, TB Test, and immunizations
- Food Mangers License or Food Handlers Training Certificate
- Must be a team player
- Possess strong planning skills
- Excellent organization skills and communication skills
- One or more years of professional experience in an early childhood environment
- Be open to continual professional development in the field of early childhood
- Must meet and follow all City and State licensing requirements
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Sonnets Academy is a private preschool ranging in age from 6 weeks to 6 years. Our discovery based curriculum focuses on the whole child. We have locations in Lincoln Park, West Loop, River North, and Hyde Park,
Teams of talented, directors and teachers drive the success of our schools. These individuals possess a commitment to and have a passion for Early Childhood Education. Our curriculum provides guidance for our teachers, and enables a childs natural curiosity to emerge through purposeful play.
We offer our teachers competitive pay, benefits, resources, and room to grow with the company.
Come join our Team!
Role: Preschool Lead Teacher - Lincoln Park
Apply for this job now.